Thursday, December 1, 2011

Emma Glover-Nude

Date of birth
June 06, 1987
Brentwood, England, United Kingdom
Height
170 cm
Biography
Emma Glover is a British glamour model.
Since Emma was a little girl she dreamt of becoming a model. She was working in an office in London when she eventualy sent her photographs off to an agency. Soon her modeling career began. She immediately started working for Nuts magazine and was involved in campaigns for many other magazines such as Zoo and Loaded.Since I wasa little girl I dreamt of becoming a model - I was working in an office in London when I eventurly sent my photographs off to an agency and 24 hours later my modelling career began. I immediately started working for Nuts magazine which I really enjoy, and the Roller Coaster began.....
During this time I have been lucky enough to be involved in campaigns for many other magazines and companies since then including Zoo Magazine, Loaded Magazine, Monkey Magazine, Talk Sport Magazine, The Daily Star and the Sun. As well as companies like Lynx, Ann Summers, Pabo Lingerie, o2, Channel 4, Harley Davison and Simon Copeland clothing.
My work has enabled me to travel abroad and also support some really worthwhile charities such as “Help for Heroes”. I have met some of the British and American troops both stationed and returned from Afghanistan and Iraq and am proud that the work I do supports and raises morale for them.
I absolutely love my job, I really enjoy meeting and receiving all my messages from my fans. I wouldn’t change what I do for the world, I have met some amazingly talented people in the creative staff and other models’ hope to be able to do this for many years to come and would like to say a HUGE thank you to my family, friends, Agency and fans for making this all happen for me.
So far I have been lucky enough to be involved in campaigns for many magazines and companies including Zoo Magazine, Loaded Magazine, Monkey Magazine, Talk Sport Magazine, The Daily Star , News of the World, and the Sun. I has also worked with companies such as Lynx, Ann Summers, Pabo Lingerie, o2, Capital fm, Channel 4, Harley Davison, Simon Copeland clothing, Edgar Brothers, Magpul and Victory Poker.
My work has enabled me to travel abroad and also support some really worthwhile charities such as “Help for Heroes” and "Wounded Warriers". I have met some of the British and American troops both stationed here and those who have returned from Afghanistan and Iraq. I am proud that the work I do supports and raises morale for them.
I absolutely love my job, I really enjoy meeting and receiving all my messages from my fans. I wouldn’t change what I do for the world. I have met some amazingly talented people both in the creative staff and the other models’. I hope to be able to do this for many years to come and would like to say a HUGE thank you to my family, friends, Samantha Bond Management and all my fans for making this all happen for me.



















No comments:

Post a Comment